Our current range includes:
Sunglasses are more than just a fashion accessory (although our extensive range of designer sunglasses will ensure every fashionista leaves in style!). Our extensive range of women’s sunglasses and men’s sunglasses offer the leading brands in total eye protection, prescription sunglasses and designer.
We are all aware of the need for skin protection against the sun but many people often forget about their eyes. Even in the UK the UV rays (aside from glare and eyestrain), can lead to cataracts and macular degeneration, hence wearing the right UV protection is essential.
- Check sunglasses comply with BSEN1836 or bear the CE mark and marked UV 400.
- Our polarised lenses will help to decrease the glare which can strain your vision – essential when by the pool or in outdoor sports.
- Our range of photochromic lenses instantly adapt to light changes. We can also tint prescription glasses to minimise UV rays and reduce glare.
- The larger the lens the more protection your eyes will have as light will not filter in through the sides. Wraparound designs often provide better all round protection.
Sunglass lenses can also sharpen and enhance your vision, making activities like driving safer and more comfortable. We can guide you on the most suitable lenses for your needs. Different lenses offer different protection and contrast enhancing features depending on your requirements. All our lenses are 100% UVA and UVB protective and are available in non-prescription and prescription lenses including varifocals. We offer a wide range of options including:
- Designer sunglasses from leading designers such as Maui jim, Bvlgari, Kate Spade, Mulberry, Tiffany & Co., Prada, Etnia Barcelona, Ray Ban and many more.
- Sports sunglasses
- Driving sunglasses
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses
Frame choice is also extremely important to ensure comfort, durability and fit. Come in and browse our range of designer sunglasses and ask our dispensing opticians for their expert advice.
Proudly associated with: